WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Prices are inclusive of:
- Park/Camping/Rescue Fees
- Oxygen cylinders
- Camping Equipment
- Tent, sleeping mattress
- Transportation to and from the Gate
- Professional and experienced crew with English-speaking guides
- All meals and snacks while on the mountain
- Clean/safe drinking water
- One night accommodation before the climb (if you request a specific lodge – an extra fee may occur)
Prices do not include:
- Tips/Gratuities for the Guides/Porters/Chefs
- Personal beverages (Soda/Juice/Alcohol) outside of meal and snack times
- Personal Snacks (energy bars, chocolate, etc.)
- Entry visas into Tanzania
- Travel/Cancellation Insurance
- Flights (unless otherwise stated for Domestic flights)
- Airport transfers (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal equipment (hiking poles, boots, etc.)
- These items can be rented in country.
- Prices reflect two people sharing a tent. A private tent can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Children 15 years of age and younger as well as holders of a valid Tanzanian resident permit or East African citizenship are eligible for discounts.